Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Skating
Today we went to the local skating rink that offers a nice discount to home school families and have 1 session a month. Chloe was falling all over the place, I offered as much incite as I could from what I remembered from helping to teach at Haygood when we lived in VABeach and my lil brother now 20years old took lessons. It's been over 10years. So, as the 2 hours session went on she improved a little, but will need some practice. Molly was happy enough with the skates on and rolling around on the carpet. They allowed parents to walk on the rink (Thank the Lord for that) so Stephan and I took turns, Mostly Stephan in walking around helping Chloe not to totally injure herself. He was terribly tired, from working but wouldn't have missed this outing for the world.. it was yet another priceless event, and well both kids would have been stuck on the carpet, b/c Tristen is too little still to be just held w/ one arm. Once home we finished up some school work review, the girls have started blending letters. Ta, Te, Ti, To, Tu. Then it was outside to enjoy some fresh fall air, Tristen can sit just right in the baby swing, and loves to take in the sights of her big sisters running around the yard and then swinging next to her. Both girls had their bangs and hair trimmed by me!! Looks fine trust me Stephan didn't loose his head when he woke up, plus it saved us $20 plus tip.. Now I just need to teach Stephan some tricks and he can trim mine that would save another $20 plus tip. Since us ladies usually get the hair trimmed at least ever 3-4months. I'm all about saving!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment