Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
Sunday after church we had invited some friends to head to the pumpkin patch for some fall fun. So Matt, Tina and the children Ethan and Amber, went with us for a bite to eat, then we headed to the pumpkin where we met up with Ryan and Warrie. We had planned originally to head home after church but found it easier to grab lunch so I did not have my camera. However I had my personal trusty family photographer, Warrie along, she always has a camera in hand. We did have a disposable camera but it will be weeks before I ever see those photos, the ones of Tina coming down the inflatable slide w/Amber. :o) The weather was nice and warm, we had a hay ride, played some, Stephan bought feed so the 4 kids could feed the goats, then we went along to pick pumpkins, then to top it all off the kids got to slide down a large inflatable slide, Tina too she had to help Amber up. I wore Tristen in the trusty pouch, she enjoyed the sights only fussing when she got warm, the once I took off her long sleeve shirt she nodded off to sleep. Such a fun day with the kids, and friends. Since then my girls are asking for chickens and goats. So Daddy is trying to figure out how to fence the back of the property and once clear we have been thinking of getting chickens, but not sure if just one acre is enough for a pair of goats.
No comments:
Post a Comment