Saturday, December 20, 2008

Best Christmas Gift EVER!!!

I receive a call while waiting to get Mikayla.. and it's Stephan singing to me.... "I'll be home for Christmas"

I was overcome with Pure Joy!!


Stephan is off Christmas eve into Christmas Day!!!!! He was supposed to work.. he worked overtime today and was asked to work next Sunday for someone, and he bartered Christmas eve night off!! I'm so very excited, now our typical Christmas will go as planned, and I couldn't have asked for more. So we'll go to my parent's place Christmas eve as usual. We'll have Christmas morning at home, then off to Stephan's mom's for breakfast since our home is no longer large enough to host. And then home for a rest if we desire.. then back to mom in law's for Christmas diner with the rest of the family!... I'm so excited have I mentioned that.....So 3 days until the festivities start!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

yeah - that's good! Rob will be working midnights through Christmas - which I'm not going to complain because it's really needed...and in Jan they are saying massive layoffs which if they reach him - we are in big trouble...