Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas recovery!!

So we have the largest disaster in our family room. It's full of boxes, toys, and camping gear. That's right. We have our tent!! It's huge, with a 7foot head clearance inside for us tall folk. Target had a great clearance sale on camping items, so we got the girls and myself a sleeping bag, our lantern, and other misc small items, a wash basin for dishes.... the list goes on. So yesterday I got all of our laundry washed and folded, and with Stephan sleeping all day I tend to get behind on putting things away. Today he is working a double shift so I'm working on making our bedroom tidy, and putting away every ones hanging laundry, as I have every ones including the kids clothing in my closet. They have a large dresser and 2 small sets of drawers in their bedroom that houses folded items, I hang their dresses, and tops. Then I'll do some work on the family room I should really do a before and after shot, it's terrible, and to top things off Tristen is teething making free hands hard to come by. Gotta get it done Stephan's hoping that with a clean family room and moving the couch we may be able to put up the tent in the house so all us kids can try out our gear that's indoor safe, and see how the pack n play will fit w/the air beds. Fun!! and EXCITING. it helps to motivate and we have another week of Christmas break!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

love camping! When we come down later this year - we should all do the camping thing!!!

Heather said...

That could be fun