Monday, December 15, 2008

VIRUS!!!!

So for about 2 weeks we had been with out our PC, it was infested w/crazy computer viruses. Then the laptop I have we have been using for about 1 week. It works for checking email messages, and well I think I wrote all of one email. I have at least 3 blogs to type up, with pictures to go along with them over the next week.. I work Monday and plan to at least get one posted each evening during the week to get caught up. We have been a busy family so watch out the blogs are on their way now that the PC have been healed up, thanks to hours of Ryan's IT help!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

yeah!! listening to Plumb on your playlist--- I have this cd --- I use it at night to put Rowan to sleep when he's anxious