Friday, January 23, 2009
Busy Mommy and Daddy!!
I resumed my Tuesday night ladies bible study, we are doing another Beth Moore Study called Daniel . I'm on my 3rd week, have 5days of homework a week, it's just awesome, and it's helping to clarifying some things that God has already been placing on my heart over the past 2years. Starting this Friday, Stephan and I are returning to our Friday night local bible study group (with church friends who live on our side of town), and are doing a study called "The Bait of Satan" By John Bevere and is about Living Free from the Deadly trap of Offense. That study will require us to read the book and attend the video sessions every other week. Oh there is more, we are some bible studying folk right now! Wednesday nights, the men are starting a study called "The Way of the Wild heart" by John Eldridge, Stephan helped line some things up, and Ricky (Debby's Husband) will be leading the group of men. The ladies are starting another Beth Moore Study "Believing God"(workbook and homework optional) for those who attend Wednesday nights. I chose to dive in and get the work book!! It's just like taking a bunch of different classes in school, just our subject matter is God, serving Him, believing Him, and growing in His word! We are looking forward to our adventures in the coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Daniel is so far my favorite beth moore - however, all of them are awesome!!!
Post a Comment