
Chloe, Molly, and
Tristen have all grown.. The result a need to change out clothing sizes for each girl. This is a difficult task, because, I have limited times as to when I can get this done due to mine and Stephan's schedule. Stephan happened to be off this Saturday so I started my journey, in the tubs of hand me downs... and baskets of laundry.


The pictures offer a small
glimpse of my bedroom over taken by little girls clothing. Chloe has gone from a size 6/6x top to a 7/8, Molly a 4/5top to a 6/6x. The tricky part with the hand me downs, They start w/ my
niece Stirling, then good condition stuff gets to Ainsley, who also gets tome new things, then the good condition stuff comes to Chloe, then Chloe gets some new, then it all goes to Molly, result, Molly always has way too much clothing. So I then have to evaluate what will work for them, and then pass some on to charity, because I just don't have the space for it all.
Tristen is moving from 12mo clothing in some items to 18month, so that transition is taking place too. Now
Tristen is
tolerant of being left on the bed to play with clothing and hangers for some lengths of time, however the 6+hours spent Saturday where not enough to
tackle the task at hand, now I face Stephan sleeping in my work space so the transition of
clothing has come to a halt.... The master bedroom stuffed, and some of the tubs are living in the family room.
Homeschool is needing to resume for the week. I hope to
tackle it in small increments each evening this week, and hope to
complete the task of downsizing Molly's jumbo collection of clothing, Getting
Tristen's bigger sizes washed and switched out. My hope is to have it done, by next week, or I may loose my mind in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment