Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Passover!

We attended the Passover Seder at our church this evening! What a neat experience. Us ladies preformed our dance to Chai Hashem, and it went well!! The kids behaved wonderfully, and Tristen tried everything that was being eaten or drank.. including the bitter herbs... oh my! My camera unfortunately was left in my purse in the room us ladies used to change in.... and well I wasn't thinking to take pictures of myself! So I'll have to request some pictures from our friend Angel who I'm sure took many candid shots this evening. During clean up we worked on attempting to talk some of the men into joining the dance group. We also found out that we will be dancing Sunday morning! The song so appropriate! Chai Hashem (The Lord Lives!!)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Heather! I sang at a community Passover Seder last night but I didn't stay for it...just sang and left...I'm glad that you had fun and enjoyed the experience!