Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Skate Chloe Skate!!



Today was home school skate at the local skating rink. Well Molly spoke up and said she would like to try skating again since last time she had nothing to do with it. So I called my mom and asked if she'd keep Tristen for the 2 hour session so Stephan and I could help Chloe and Molly. Then we arrived to drop of Tristen and out hopped Molly she had decided she was staying with Grandma too. Off we went with just Chloe in tow. This is maybe her 3rd or 4th time skating, and has started to improve and become a little more confident and is starting to get the hang of things. I spoke w/ the woman who works at the rink and there are Saturday morning lessons for cheap and the kids get to skate the 10am session, so I think the girls may benefit from a few lessons. Their Mommy and Uncle Chris once upon a time practically lived in the skating rink near our home in VaBeach! So I'd love my girls to have the skill too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Way to go, Chloe! Looks like you are leading Daddy around!
Love, Great-grandma Rouze