Friday, May 22, 2009

Newest addition.

Our friend Warrie has 3 min pins and Molly adores her one named Aurora! Then has since she met Aurora asked for her own "little dog". I did some research and to no surprise found a new min pin puppy or rescued pup or young dog was $200 or more plus the potential for vet bills especially with new puppy shots. So daddy said no way.. unless you find one really cheap or free. Then about 2 months ago Warrie's mom mentioned a woman at the hair salon she went to was looking for a new home for her 2 year old female min pin, that had been brought up w/ 2 little girls in the same age range as the girls. We gave it a thought and let it pass.... then the call came again.. Warrie's mom wanted to be sure we didn't want this girl... then Stephan and I decided to go ahead and give it a try. So this girl's name is Dixie, she's a 2 year old min pin. Warrie and I took the girls to meet her the meeting went well and we brought her home! Took her 3 days to like Steph. It's been 2 weeks now and she's starting to be a little less grumpy towards Roupen! I'm sure in the end they'll be great buddies. So Dixie has been a fun addition to the family, with her high energy, and she's very sweet.


Meet Dixie!!!


No comments: