Monday, June 8, 2009

I've learned

As a home school teacher. This is a challenging job description! Any mom can wake up and put her kids on a bus to allow someone else to teach her children starting at the age of 5, homework is insane and I know that it comes with challenges for the parents.... It was easier to pop out of bed early (blah) and get the kids and myself ready, drop them at preschool, and carry on to work 8hours. Now I have to be the one doing all the teaching, Stephan helps a lot and love teaching math to Chloe. So maybe next year we'll do things a little different, and Stephan will teach the Math and I'll do the rest!! That's a little task off my shoulders. To teach, care for the 3 girls, do laundry, clean house, prepare meals, take kids dance, skating... be involved in a number of different evening activities! All this makes my head spin, and there are days that this mommy needs a break.... and that break just doesn't come and I carry on with my mommy duties. To be a homeschooling mother of 3, is a hard job, and one that I would not trade for the world. I met some amazing moms while the girls took swim lessons, with anywhere from 3-5 children, these women inspiring, and amazing! Each of them where able to give me additional advice and reassurance! I'm looking forward to enjoying every day of summer break with the kids doing fun things in the sun, and hope to get myself better together by next fall... in prep for a kindergartner (Molly), and 1st grader (Chloe)!!! Tristen will have her own playtime, and maybe we can introduce crayons!

No comments: