Monday, June 22, 2009

Kabuto!

So Steph, took me out to Kabuto a Japanese steak house! Diner was great we took a walk around Short Pump Town Center, checked out C28 . It's a christian clothing store. Very neat, I found a tshirt I loved w/ Proverbs 31:10-31 printed on it though they did not have my size in stock. There where some adorable little girls shirts, and I could have bought the place out. Because these tshirts where not your typical corny christian shirt. We ended the night with some Coldstone for desert. Headed to pick the kids up from Aunt Nancy. A big round of applause for Stephan, this is the 1st time he's pulled of a surprise, and the 1st he's lined up babysitting and diner for our anniversary. We had a great night! Was nice getting out to celebrate! I've been terrible about my camera so sorry I have not one picture. :o(

No comments: