Thursday, March 18, 2010

March update.

Much happens w/in a month! My birthday was one of our March events, I was spoiled a bit and have been able to get a few pieces of much needed clothing, and some home decor items. Much spring cleaning is taking place along with many attempts at organization, some being very effective!! I have created a "House to do list" a list of home projects to be done, some free some will require months of savings but we'll get there, and it feels good to check of an accomplished task and to see the results of a little dedication and work...

Tristen will make the big girl bed move this weekend, she's ready and will crawl up into our bed or her sister's and tuck herself in saying "night, night." Chloe, Molly, & Myself have discovered a homeschool playgroup near by, and it was delightful to visit w/mom's that didn't look at me like I had 2 heads when I said, "Yes, I have 3 kids, I homeschool, and we will soon have 4 kids." They are used to ladies with many more than that. Chloe and Molly played the shy game for about 5 minutes and then where off playing with a nice sized group of little girls their age that where all just nice and well behaved! The kids are now harassing me about next weeks playgroup, I hope the weather is nice so we can attend again, it was good for all of us and there were even little ones Tristen's size that played well with her it was just adorable!

All is well here with us, we continue to dream big and plug along with all that we do.

No comments: