Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Fall.
We went out w/ Warrie on this past Monday, to enjoy the fall foliage at Maymont park in Richmond. It was a beautiful day, the girls can make the best of sticks, rocks, dirt, leaves and water. Tristen loves just to be outdoors it just calms her, so anything outdoors with her is great. I took our camcorder however the batteries died with in seconds I should have charged it overnight, My camera survived till the end, then died, and it in need of new batteries. Chloe and Molly have been doing great w/school work. The best perk of homeschooling is being able to get out and enjoy things w/out having to wait for the weekend. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving spent w/family, and are planning a very simple Christmas this year, more details on Christmas in an different post. Well enjoy the slide show and I'll make sure I keep the camcorder charged so I can post some videos soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment