Friday, December 19, 2008
Bump in the night.....
12/18/08 2am....... settling in for the night.... yes that's normal for me.. the cat meow wakes Tristen, who then thinks she should eat, so I settle on the bed to feed her, and our dog Roupen starts barking like someone is here. I'm home alone, as Stephan is at work, so I call him. He stays on the phone and asks a fellow officer who works this area to just sing by to check the place out, for a little piece of mind, because well the dog was probably barking at an animal, but you never know. We've lived here 6 months and he has never barked after 11pm. So not only did one officer come out but there where 3. The house lit up w/ spot lights, they got out of their cars and walked the property. Special thanks to the lovely officers that keep my family safe while my husband is at the other end of town keeping other families safe. If I hadn't been feeding Tristen, I would have passed out some Christmas cookies, for their willingness to come out, to calm a officers wife that was totally freaked out by the fact that our dog was going bonkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah it's nice to know that you're safe! I live right by a police station - so I hope it's safe! :)
Post a Comment