Friday, December 19, 2008
Baking Cookies with Grandma
Wednesday morning we the girls and I where invited by Stephan's mom to come by and help with her annual day of baking Christmas cookies. I dropped Chloe and Molly off at 9am, took Tristen to her pediatrician appointment... she's now 16lbs. I returned at 11am, to start helping. I briefly saw our nephew Luke who turned one that day, and him mom Amy, who where there while I was at the pediatrician. There was a break from baking for a quick sandwich, then Chloe and Molly pushed along the activity of baking. Hours passed and the girls and I where still there, cutting, pressing, decorating, and baking cookies. It was near 445pm that we left to make our way home before attending church. A fun day, and break from school work for the girls and myself. I failed to pack a camera, and was just so wrapped up in helping I didn't even walk upstairs to use my father in laws camera, so this is one event without a single photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment