Sunday, February 8, 2009

MOTH method!

Homeschooling is going well. Though I'm struggling with just how to balance 3 kids, schooling 2, caring for baby, and house work. Some days it seems like there are not enough hours in the day, and if I only could split myself in two would I be able to get it all done. I've done the give me and the girls chores, it worked for a while, but my structure was not strong. In my fascination with the Duggar family, I checked out their web site, and found they use the MOTH method of scheduling their time, found at titus2.com. My thought was well if this works so well for a family of 20, then why not give it a try for my family of 5. So last week I ordered my book, and I'm now anxiously awaiting it's arrival to get started in hopes to be like the many before me that where able to send great testimonies on it's success in turning the whole house around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can SO MUCH identify with what you are going thru, Heather. Getting kids to help is very important for them, and usually they respond pretty well. Sounds like the program you are choosing will be very helpful. Also I appreciate your difficulty of keeping up with ALL the clothes - since with five of our own, we were always receiving used clothes from someone, and it was non-stop sorting, it seemed! You WILL get it done! Love Grandma Rouze in PA