
We decided we wouldn't let the girls watch Hannah Montana. Why not? Every other 4 and 6 year old is watching her! Well, I decided I'd watch the show on one of my late night feedings of Tristen over the summer, and was shocked buy the behaviors I witnessed that I'm not wanting my kids to behave in these manners. #1- Running after and kissing of boys. #2- Greed, I watched an episode where she was begging her daddy for a new phone even though the one she had was fine. #3. She's very sassy, and has a attitude. #4 I don't care for the way she speaks to her Dad. #5.. my list can go on and on so I'll stop. I've explained to Chloe and Molly that I would not like them to watch this show, and they understand it's because I don't like Hannah Montana's character qualities. So that's my little rant, and a little Hannah will hurt, So my girls are not allowed to view the Disney Channel after the noon hour if at all. Especially because of the chance to see Wizards of Waverly Place also, and the rest of the other bratty kids shows that come on in the evenings.
3 comments:
I remember watching Disney as a kid, and the kinds of shows we watched. What happened to them? And to the types of people who created them?
Don't forget that Hannah's whole life is based on a lie....she lies about who she is to everyone she knows...we don't watch it here...in fact I've gotten rid of the disney channel...
I agree with W.G.F.M. Whatever happened to the Disney shows we once knew? Our kids are just being bombarded with ungodly influences everywhere. Good for you, Heather, in not allowing the girls to see Hannah. Love Grandma Rouze in PA
Post a Comment