Sunday, March 22, 2009
Growing Clothes!!
Each time I do the laundry it seems that the amount of clothing for the girls grows. A while back I did a large purge of the children's clothing in order to store them between one dresser and my closet. Then there was the changing of sizes, and I thought I had it all sorted out. Not so, new items have trickled in. Chloe tends to prefer wearing a skirt, and Molly likes to follow, then there are 10+ pairs of pants just taking up space in the dresser them only being worn when working out back in the dirt or if extremely cold! So I purchased Chloe a few extra skirts because she wears them daily, Molly had enough handed down and was gifted 2 at Christmas. So I'm faced again with the challenge of purging more clothing. the hard part is most of it's in great condition, and I wish I knew someone that could use them, and not send them to Goodwill where they will hike the price. I have to be more firm this go around, with my number of tops, dresses, pants, and PJs for keeping and then send the rest along. This house gets overtaken by our laundry. I too have acquired some new clothing items that are better fitted, and need to just part with what does not fit well. I'm ready to shrink the clothing piles, so that I might start line drying our clothes in order to save a little cash on the electric bill!! And for my sanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment