Monday, March 23, 2009

First day on schedule!

So we've arrived at nap times, Tristen and Molly are out for the count. Chloe is getting her 30min of educational computer games. The morning went great. The house is no more cleaner than it was when we began, but the best part is that it is no worse than it already was, which wasn't all that bad. We've managed to stay on time, and get everything done in a timely manner. Though Chloe is adjusting and had to give up 30min of her outside playtime, to finish up her papers, she still got it done and played outside! Now we are all very tired though because getting up early is not something we do well, so nap time is a must for Chloe and I at least for this first week while we adapt to the new schedule! I'm thrilled and it was well worth the money, time and effort I can only imagine how days will go once we all have adapted to our new schedule~! And how much cleaner our home will be too!!

No comments: