Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Schedule!!!!

I received my Managers of Their Homes book, by the Maxwell Family weeks ago. I thought I would read through it real quick and be off with my new life changing schedule with in a week. That was not the case. I read the book, spent one week, making my "task list", Shared w/ Stephan and then rewrote it! About 2 weeks later I finally started on the 3 girls lists. Then life got busy and I worked a bit so didn't have the time to sit down with it. This week I had Stephan's 3 days off too!!! This gave for some time to work on the schedule, I was ready to write out the tasks and fit them into our 30min-1hour time slots. Little pieces of colored paper for each family member!!! The Master Schedule began to take form!!! With activities I've desired to have, now have their own little time slot, Music time, story time, Family Bible time, Free indoor or outdoor play time with Mommy included!! Monday will be our start time for this schedule undertaking. Stephan has helped me to understand how to use Excel, so I'm working on transferring the schedule into a smaller form, and to make alternative schedules for different days of the week, and for when Stephan is off from work! Our goal, to get homeschool complete each weekday, have a clean house all the time, and to have fun doing it, all while following what God would have us do!!

No comments: