So we have not been so good about childreproofing the house. This house in particular has challenges that our past 2 homes didn't. No seperate room for the computer and all Stephan's "office" stuff. Tristen can also clear a bookshelf in no time flat. So out came the super play yard I purchased when Chloe was little, I didn't use it much with Chloe or Molly. Now it's a handy item. So in the open space of the family room. Tristen has a few toys in her play yard, and then pushes the play yard across the room to move closer to where everyone else is. I was checking mail and suprise Tristen was right behind me play yard and all! Had to snap a pic! She also tries to fit it into the kitchen! Just though I would share!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Tristen Proof!
So we have not been so good about childreproofing the house. This house in particular has challenges that our past 2 homes didn't. No seperate room for the computer and all Stephan's "office" stuff. Tristen can also clear a bookshelf in no time flat. So out came the super play yard I purchased when Chloe was little, I didn't use it much with Chloe or Molly. Now it's a handy item. So in the open space of the family room. Tristen has a few toys in her play yard, and then pushes the play yard across the room to move closer to where everyone else is. I was checking mail and suprise Tristen was right behind me play yard and all! Had to snap a pic! She also tries to fit it into the kitchen! Just though I would share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment