I've never been so happy to have a major cool down as I am right now. I think this summer was the hottest in a long time, and to have been pregnant, and then to have an infant, made things tricky. Pretty sure the power bill was higher than summers past, because I kept dropping the temps! Now the mornings and days are becoming cool and crisp. This will begin our school season of zoo, and park trips, and I'm totally excited about it. Tristen absolutely loves the zoo, each trip she's more interested in what the animals are called and wants to know if they make a noise she may also make herself. Tristen has also started in a creative movement class, and enjoys it and the teachers tell me she's quiet (not Tristen!!) but follows instruction very well and follows along like she should.
Chloe is moving along well with 2nd grade and is learning to try her work independently, and correction and reinforcement follow any incorrect work. She's enjoying Ballet and Tap.
Molly has brought about challenges in 1st grade, but we have figured out some things that work for her and she's excelling greatly in all areas of school now!! & She's started gymnastics and is loving it!!
The girls and I are busy.. busy with school work and all the extra curricular activities we are taking part in.
Sierra is sleeping through most nights, making for a more human mommy, to deal with all these busy little girls!
Stay tuned & I'll make sure I snap some photos this week and get them posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment