This here is our pop up camper!
We or shall I say I have wanted a pop up camper for a few years now. We have tent camped. Last tent trip was with just 3 kids and a very pregnant me. The van was packed to the roof and well where would we pup baby if we camped with her too! Let's just say we never did tent camp with baby girl, she was much to crabby in her 1st year of baby hood at night. So last year was limited to just one trip to a cabin in a state park. So I have pulled down all the curtains, and removed all the cushion covers including the mattress covers and washed them. They needed to hang to dry and we had snow coming to we closed up the camper and I have a box and bag with the fresh and clean curtains and cushion covers, awaiting the next string of warm and rain free days. Those days are forecasted to arrive this up coming week, so I will be able to get into the camper and give the canvas a good wash down with Tilex. (its what the owners manual says to use) Steph needs to re-caulk all the roof, and we'll wash down the roof and sides. A friend plans to check the brakes on the camper for us, and he is also going to fix up our truck so it is all ready to tow out little home away from home. The best part is that we'll be able to pack most of our stuff in the camper and in a box or 2 in the back of the truck! Also the cost of camping in this or a tent is exactly the same! SO excited hope we can get all the things done to our truck come time for our first camping trip or we'll be asking to borrow my father in law's awesome truck to take that trip & I could get spoiled doing that!
So Many adventures are about to take place the first one in just a few weeks!



No comments:
Post a Comment