Friday, March 2, 2012
Zoo!!! PASSES!!!
Every year the kids and I get zoo passes for the local zoo. We have a great friend who loves to encourage us to go or we encourage her to go. I love that because we homeschool we can avoid the crowds that come on the weekends, and we can take great advantage of the beautiful days and be flexible and go when we want. We tend to not go in the Summer time either but will when it's a rare cooler morning. 3 trips and the pass is well worth it, and we always make great use of them. Taking packed lunch, snacks and drinks along we simply need gas and the drive there. The kids and adults alike always enjoy a zoo trip. Here are a few snap shots I got with my phone today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment