All 4 of our lovely girls have had a recent growth spurt.. Friday a they walked in with pants too short and tops too small something snapped, I had to fix the clothing dilemma and right away! Thankfully we have an abundance of hand me downs just have to climb around the attic to get them so I did!! I limit how much clothing they select out of the tubs due to trickle in new stuff and.additional hand downs along the way. Helps with laundry and they tend to wear their fav outfits over and over anyways. There was such an abundance that we were able to set aside enough spring/summer clothes to pack for 2-3night camping trips. Add a pair of nicely worn jeans, 2 sweatshirts, croc like shoes and voila! All we need to add are PJs, undies, & socks and we are pretty much packed for a trip. Just needing to add layers if it will be cold, swimwear if warm and additional shoes as needed. Below are the older 3 girls camp stack. Above are 5 of the 7 tubs that will stay down until all the laundry is finished for any straggling smaller sized items we may have missed. I am pleased with the results and speed of the swap out this go round. We are so blessed with clothing for our girls!!
I see Olivia's brother wants to go camping too, lol


No comments:
Post a Comment