Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh NO!!!!


That is a nice break/hole on the roof of our camper!!! Discovered it yesterday when I was looking over some screws that need either painting or replacing! Panic!! This is new, we combed over this camper prior to purchase as any flaws brought the price down and there were a few that would have made us walk away. There is a spot already patched and this is really close to it... We have had tons of wind and rain so a branch is likely to blame but when did it happen and did is there much water inside.... So with our busy schedule seems, hubby is off to help with an outreach church is doing in the am so I shall become handy lady and will clean and patch found hole!! Seems silicone like used on a fish tank works wonders on such damage. Stephan plans to re patch the other area and then we will seal the roof with a paint on coating that is used on mobile homes and Rvs... Looks like this project will be sooner rather than later... For extra protection. I let's just say I am one nervous woman! Hoping this happened very recent and not much water made its way in.

No comments: