So I "wanted" a camper for a good 6years prior to our purchase. I had a habit or stalking craigslist for camper listings. Since getting out camper I have re-directed to a pop up forum group, and have come out with some amazing ideas and insight on camping with lots of kids and a dog. Being I came across a post from a mom with 8 kids.... 10 people up in a camper wow!!!!
However the a few weeks ago and yesterday I found myself with some down time, stalking craigslist pop up camper adds... HAHA I am a junkie!! I like seeing the different floor plans, and what some folks try to sell some pretty run down ones for. We would have likely paid more for ours had the folks taken the time to give the canvas a scrub, and sort out how the fridge works!!! There was a man trying to sell one, but it didn't have a slide, but slept 6 or more if you squeezed, the thing needed a little roof work, but the floor plan was fabulous, he still has it listed, and the price is slashed in half from where he started... the right handy person could be off with a steal.... by talking this person down further.. but after a good look over 1st... yes I am addicted.. You watch American Idol.. I stalk camper adds, and read all about camping with a family in one...
However the a few weeks ago and yesterday I found myself with some down time, stalking craigslist pop up camper adds... HAHA I am a junkie!! I like seeing the different floor plans, and what some folks try to sell some pretty run down ones for. We would have likely paid more for ours had the folks taken the time to give the canvas a scrub, and sort out how the fridge works!!! There was a man trying to sell one, but it didn't have a slide, but slept 6 or more if you squeezed, the thing needed a little roof work, but the floor plan was fabulous, he still has it listed, and the price is slashed in half from where he started... the right handy person could be off with a steal.... by talking this person down further.. but after a good look over 1st... yes I am addicted.. You watch American Idol.. I stalk camper adds, and read all about camping with a family in one...
Need someone to stalk campers for sale for you... let me know your budget I'll stalk in the "down" but not so quiet time. It's that time when the kids are playing, I am waiting for the dryer to sing that it is done, and I need to sit down for a moment, but it's too noisy to do anything thought provoking :o)
I am also counting down til our next trip, excited to see if set up goes smoother, and will try to see what I can come up with to keep things more organized. :o) Then we shall plan our summer trip! FUN Stuff... I am grateful, we were able to finally get this camper, and enjoy some short fun trips with the kids.
1 comment:
I would LOVE to get a camper! I'm totally gonna pick your brain the next time I see you!
Post a Comment