Friday, September 7, 2012

September 2012 a new homeschool year

This is our 5th year of homeschooling!! This year's grade levels, Chloe 4th, Molly 3rd, Tristen K, and Sierra is enjoying being a toddler. I would say last year was the most I had enjoyed homeschooling the girls!!! The result this year I am sticking with the same method of homeschooling and adding even more relax to my personality! We used My Fathers world curriculum, I LOVE IT, the girls LoVE IT too.

That love resulted in the sale of all the Abeka, BJU, and alpha omega books I had used years prior, stream lining and taking care of the costs for the school books we needed for this year. Finding my frugal side in our homeschool life style, we purchased as much as possible used.

I look forward to this year and learning along with the girls. All 4 girls will be in dance this year. Chloe and Molly are learning hand sewing techniques. This mom is also working part time in the evenings, until I am no longer needed for the tasks I am assisting with.

No comments: