Monday, October 1, 2012

Keepers at Home

I have started a Keepers of the faith club at church. It's called Keepers at home, for the girls. Talk about God calling a mom of 4 girls straight out of her comfort zone! So far we have a good 16-18 girls! Between about 9 moms, a pretty decent ratio! We are having moms included in the group, will be such a sweet time of bonding and growth for us all! I have high hopes for an amazing time! A group of 3 of us moms sewed sashes for the girls! So fun, a place for them to display their earned pins.

There is a boys side to this, called contenders of the faith, should it be a hit with the girls, Stephan thinks the boys activities are pretty awesome! So he may be swayed to start a boys group next school year! May the girls pave the way! :)

I pray this group is a light for all of us!

No comments: